Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some stuff has come up...

Sorry about this late post, but our blog has hit a few snags.


Firstly, I found out that Sofi will be spending her spring break in Guatemala. this means we can't do any posts together for a week. I was going to go to North Carolina for Spring Break, but when i found out that North Carolina was not outside of the country, i canceled my trip.

Secondly, my camera is kinda messed up right now so there's no way for me to show you my current fashions.

But it's all good. I have decided that while I wait for either Sofi to return or my camera to get fixed I will post past pictures of our fashion statements. I will also write about stuff I feel is Indie enough to write about.

Good luck in Guatemala Sofi. Hopefully, you can bring back a little Guatemalan kid to make our clothing! for those of you to ignorant about the world, the map below is where you can find Guatemala.




Love your Indie Friend,
Thomass.

No comments:

Post a Comment